In order to honor our commitment, we have designed a Supplier Diversity Program to provide opportunities for qualified small and diverse businesses to become valued suppliers.
Our goal is to designate at least 10% of our company spend on diverse suppliers. We are very proud to say that last year we exceeded our target by 2%, with a total of 12% spent on diverse suppliers. We want to keep this trend of growth to help grow our business and those of diverse business owners.
Suppliers who wish to participate in K-Tec Systems Supplier Diversity Program should request for the Supplier Evaluation Form at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At K-Tec Systems we take our social, ethical, and environmental responsibilities seriously. Our commitment to diversity is embedded in our supply chain as well as in our marketing, networking, workforce, and community. We encourage diversity, as it is an integral part of who we are. It strengthens our values, mission, and vision.
Developing a diverse supplier base is one example of our strong and long-standing dedication to achieving this goal and ensuring the future success of our company and economy. We are committed to offering excellent service and advanced solutions to our customers. Expanding our diverse supplier base helps us connect with the most innovative and performance-driven companies.